You will need:
- 1 cup of cooked chicken cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 2/3 cups of frozen veggies - thawed
- 1 can (10 oz) of cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup of Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Poultry seasoning for taste
- Kosher salt and pepper for taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Mix chicken, veggies, seasoning and cream of chicken soup together and spread into bottom of non-greased 9" round glass pie pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients (bisquick, milk, and egg) and pour on top of he chicken mixture in the pan.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes OR until the top turns golden brown.
~~ This is a recipe my mamaw made me. :) It is really yummy and warms the coldest heart.~~