You will need:
- garlic powder
- olive oil
- Buffalo Tri-tip
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Slice off the thick chunks of fat.
- Sprinkle on salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Amount to your liking.
- Rub the meat with the olive oil to help with searing.
- Place into an iron skillet on medium heat searing each side for at least 2 1/2 minutes.
- Place into oven for 15 minutes on each side.
- Temperature of the meat on the thick side should be at least 160 - 170 degrees F.
~~~ This is a really yummy smelling and tasting dish. It goes great with fried veggies, rice, or mac and cheese with mashed potatoes. My uncle and I just made this this evening for dinner and it is amazing. I highly recommend it. :3 ~~~