Friday, May 2, 2014

Pork Curry

You will need:

  • 1 tbs of olive oil
  • 1 pound of bite sized (cubed) pork
  • 1 zucchini (cubed)
  • 1 red pepper (long thin strips)
  • 2 diced garlic cloves
  • 1/2 cup of canned coconut milk
  • 4 tbs of curry powder
Directions:

  1. Pour the olive oil into an iron skillet and once skillet is warm, add in the pork. (Make sure that when the pork hits the pan, you hear a sizzling "applause").
  2. For the next 5 minutes, chop all of your veggies and add your garlic and peppers first.
  3. Once pork is fully cooked and the peppers have been cooking for about 3 minutes, add the coconut milk, curry powder, and zucchini.
  4. Cook for another 5 minutes stirring from time to time on a medium to low heat.
  5. Remove from the heat and serve with rice, naan bread, or pits bread.
           
            ~~ I LOVE CURRY! It is so healthy for you, especially the spices and vegetables you get within it, and the leftovers are delicious. Enjoy this little recipe I just discovered myself last week. I had no curry sauce, so I made my own and it turned out great. ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment