- Three eggs
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups of bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the eggs together.
- In a larger mixing bowl, pour in the bread crumbs. Set both bowls aside.
- Rinse the chicken breasts and set them on a cutting board.
- Cut the chicken breasts into 2 inch thick strips.
- Place hem all in the bowl with the whisked eggs and make sure they all get fully coated.
- Then place them one-at-a-time into the bread and then onto an ungreased baking pan.
- Place baking pan in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven, flip all the chicken strips, sprinkle them with a little salt and pepper, then put the pan back in the oven for another 15 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and let them cool for 5 minutes and serve.
~ This is extremely easy to make if you are having people over. It only takes about 40 minutes to do the entire thing and I love making these along with some mashed potatoes and gravy. Plus you don't have to fry them, so they are totally grease free!