- 2 chicken breasts
- Ranch dressing
- 2 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 Large zip-lock bag
What to do:
- Place your two rinsed chicken breasts into the zip-lock bag.
- Pour in as much ranch as needed to marinate the chicken.
- Securely close the bag and begin massaging the ranch on the chicken.
- Leave the bag with the ranch and chicken in the fridge for about an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400*F.
- Put bread crumbs in a large mixing bowl.
- Take the chicken out of the bag and cover them with the crumbs.
- Place the chicken breasts on a glass baking dish and cook for 20 minutes on each side.
- Set out to cool and enjoy.
My grandmother would sometimes make this with macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, and salad. When I was young I loved this a lot and I still do. It is always great when the chicken is cooked right and the meat is still juicy and the outside has a crunch to it.