- 1 1/2 pound of ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of dried bread crumbs
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 2 tbs prepared mustard
- 1/3 cup of ketchup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine he meat, egg, onion, milk and bread.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in a lightly greased 5x9 inch loaf pan, OR form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a small separate bowl combine brown sugar, mustard, and ketchup. Combine them well and spread on the top of the meatloaf.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
~ Ahhhh meatloaf, my favorite meat dish. This always goes perfect with some mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, corn, salad, and biscuits. This is a major favorite of mine :) ~